Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sparklebox

Around the classroom, I think it is always nice to have some decoration and signs. I know that I will be very busy as a teacher and I may not be able to create my own signs or shop around for signs that I want. But with Sparklebox, I can print off hundreds of signs to hang up in my own classroom for free! Signs found at http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/ will help you decorate your room in no time!

Any sign you want, you name it and Sparklebox probably has it! They have many signs from reading corner signs to nametags for student's desk...they have it all! This is a very efficient tool because you can just download the sign to your computer and print it directly from your computer for free! No need running around stores looking for what you need, just look at this website and you will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment