Sunday, October 11, 2009

Content Exploration

I reviewed LeapPad for Elementary Education. I plan to teach second or third grade someday and I think this tool will be helpful for my students. LeapPad will be a very fun easy way for students to read books. It will help the students ability to read. After you choose a book to read, you just out the pen on the words you want it to say. If you would rather, you can press a button on the page to have it read the whole page. This tool helps bring the books to life for students.


This is a efficient tool for me as a teacher because I won't have to read with them individually all the time. They can use this tool and it will help them become a better reader. It will save alot of time. Also while trying to do other things, such as grade or work with other students, I will be able to keep other students busy by letting them work with LeapPad.
Other teachers are using LeapPad in their classrooms and are discovering what it can do for students and the classroom.
Even though I feel this is mostly to help students read, it is also fun because they can play games and it is more entertaining to them than just reading a normal book.

No comments:

Post a Comment